Please Note: The on-boarding process takes around 90 minutes, please leave adequate time for this. This is the most efficient marketing on-boarding process you’ll ever come across.
It may take 90 min, but once it’s done… it’s done. No back and forth emails or stumbling for passwords further down the line.
HOW DO YOU HAVE TO PROCEED?
Follow these steps:
A New Beginning For Your Business
Time For Ads Manager Integration!
This is where we get access to each others FB Business Manager & FB Ads Account.
Go ahead and create a FB Business Manager if you don’t have one already. After that go into your FB Business Manager and create an Ad Account. Then add us as your partner.
“Here” is a step-by-step link on how to add us as your partner to your ads manager.
Scroll down here (on this website) to find our email that you will add to the FB.
Make sure you added the following:
- Facebook ad account
- Facebook page
- Facebook pixel along with your catalog
- Instagram account
Google Analytics Access
Who You Need To Give Access:
firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
Steps To Complete:
You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
- Enter the email address for the user’s Google Account.
- Select Notify new users by email.
- Select every permission.
- Click Add.
Complete The Onboarding Form Below
Please complete all questions to the best of your ability before moving on.